Pages

16 October 2009

Hello Friends, I've been so busy this week catching up on a television series which I missed and also doing other personal things, that I haven't had a chance to make any cards.  Tomorrow I will be purchasing all the material for a wedding invitation I've been assigned to do (my first one), so wish me luck!  The bride and groom-to-be were very happy with the mock-up I made them.  They are an African couple, so I will be doing a traditional western wedding invitation and a traditional african invitation.  I will take photographs once the invitations have been sent out and will post the images on my blog for you to view.  I've also taken the opportunity to visit the blogs of YOU, my friends.  I've come across some wonderful creations, which takes my breath away.  You are all so talented.  Well done!  I'm also hoping to win some delicious Candy which so many of you or your followers have on offer.  Thank you for making this possible.  Wishing you a wonderful weekend ahead, blessings Sharon

1 comment:

Sammi said...

Hi Sharon!
Hope you have a womderful weekend! I have been loving your cards that you have been posting (have been following along in my google reader ... now I'm finally getting round to saying Hi and letting you know)!
xxx