Pages

25 October 2009

My first creation using a Penny Black stamp!


Hmmm, I notice a few of my blogging buddies have been very creative this weekend.  I'm pleased to report, so have I ;)   Got my new stash yesterday, read my earlier post and you'll see what I bought. Well, I couldn't let the weekend go by without stamping, colouring and making cards with my new toys, so... here is my first Penny Black stamped creation.  The stamp is Just for You and I think this boy looks so cute (check those legs LOL). Coloured in with the trusted Copics again and added a bit of glitter for some sparkle.  Hope you like it.  Please leave a comment if you do. ;)

3 comments:

jenny said...

Fun card Sharon! Love the image and the layout x

Jenny x

Sharon said...

Thanks so my Jenny. I loved this one on completion, but the comments are s-l-o-w ;)

Deidré Vorster said...

Well done! This is so funcky! And I love the Penny Black stamp. very very nice!