Pages

18 October 2009


A lovely cherry red 12x12 cardstock which I purchased yesterday.  Cut the patterned paper into strips and matted onto a cream coloured card which was cuttlebugged using the snow dots pattern.  I then tied a gorgeous organza gold ribbon around it and used gold glue to frame the sentiment.

Once again I felt the cherry coloured card looked a bit plain and hauled out the snowflake stamp again, inked it with gold ink and stamped it a few times over the card.  That's it for tonight folks.  Have a super evening!  Thanks for visiting, I really enjoy reading your comments. Hugs and blessings, Sharon

4 comments:

Hetty said...

Wat een mooie kaartjes echt sper

gr hetty

RosesMarijke said...

Wonderful cards Sharon!!

Baie mooi!!

Bev said...

Beautiful, classy Christmas cards Sharon x

Anonymous said...

These cards are perfect! I could see lots of these coming together very quickly, and I love traditional colours.
Andrea