Pages

18 October 2009

 
I am not sure why the date above is showing Saturday when in fact I've posted it today, Sunday.???  Made this cute girly card early yesterday evening. Image courtesy of a friend as I don't have this stamp.  Bought some lovely plain cardstock and finally found some Christmas paper as well from the Falala range (made in the USA) called Poinsettia stripe falala.  It's double sided 12x12 cardstock. I'm still thinking how to use it and once the ideas start flowing I'll make a card and post for you all to view.  Gosh, at Charmaine's yesterday, I noticed that she has some absolutely fabulous Christmassy ribbon.  All widths and stunning colours.  One which I particularly liked was an organza blue with silver angels on it and the edges were a glittery silver. If you paste it on a blue cardstock, it would make a fabulous card.  Will have to go back to get some, so that I can make a card and post it on my blog for you all to see.  Well, that's all from me this early morning (07h00). I'm off to have some breakfast and a cuppa coffee! Madam Kendall is still fast asleep!! The birds are chirping and it sounds as if it's going to be a lovely day. I've opened some windows and a cool breeze is blowing into the room. We are in for a stinker of a day tomorrow, if the weatherman's predictions are correct, 32 degrees. Is Summer starting to show it's face?  Last week we had 2 cold days where I had to dig out the cords again it was so cold! Maybe that's why I'm not feeling too well.  Too many different seasons in a week. Cheers until next time. 

3 comments:

Meahni Pieterse said...

Very cute Sharon. I like the little bow in her hair!

RosesMarijke said...

Hi Sharon,
wat een lief kaartje is het geworden...baie mooi hoor!!
Het weer bij ons is ook nu wat kouder aan het worden maar veel mensen krijgen ook de griep!
Geniet maar lekker van het warme weer...lijkt me heeeeerlijk!! liefs Marijke

jenny said...

Gorgeous card! Love the layout and the cute bow in Anya's hair x
I was born in S.A. in Johannesburg!! lived there till I was 5 then my parents returned to England. I would love to have a trip back to visit my birthplace :0)

Jenny x