Pages

31 October 2009

Spot the Difference... or not!

(Photographed)
This is the adorable Penpal by Elisabeth Bell (courtesy of a friend, can't wait for my stamp to arrive in December!). Coloured in with copics and matted onto cuttlebug's swiss dots which was then mounted onto some lovely Christmassy paper I've had for a while. I'm still struggling with the copics (sigh!), but as they say, practice makes perfect!  I'll get it right one day. Took a photograph of this card. I am struggling to upload the scanned version of this card. Failed 3x now.  I so much wanted you to see how much brighter the colours appear which is a truer reflection of what it looks like when viewing in person. Oh well!  Will try again later. 

(Scanned)

2 comments:

Janiel/ janny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janiel/ janny said...

I am going to try this one more time...

Hi Sharon, Very cute card!! I just hate it when I can't get my *NEW* stuff to work right!!! I feel your pain sweetie..........

Hey, I have another boy that is jut a year young than the one in the picture with his girl... And yes she is a beautiful girl. I just love her and will be joining our family permanently in a few years.
hee hee heeeeeee.........

happy Halloween sweetie,
janny