Pages

13 November 2009

And the Oscar... sorry, Blog Award Goes To...


It's my day for giving out Awards today and what a pleasure it is. In October I received this award from dear Hettie, but forgot to pass it on (old age, I tell you!).  Well... the criteria is that you must mention 10 honest things about yourself and then pass it on to 4 or 5 friends (you can choose). I have decided to bless the following friends with this award, Marijke, Vera, Elly, Jenny and Amanda. They are all deserving winners and I hope they enjoy the award. I look forward to visiting your blogs to read all about you. Tons of hugs Sharon x

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks my friend! I appreciate this award. I've done a post on it and passed it on to 5 more friends!
Have a great weekend!

celia said...

Congrats voor de dames!

Ik heb ook een voor u op mijn blog, kom en neem hem!
Hugs, Celia

RosesMarijke said...

Hi Sharon....dankjewel hoor...ik zet jouw naam erbij ...liefs en kussies!!

Heartland Creek Graphics said...

Och wat lief,dank je wel!
Ik ga hem direct op mijn site zetten :)

Dikke kus!
Vera