Pages

30 January 2010

Just some ramblings from a very happy Crafter...

Hello my lovely friends... thought I would just post a quick piccie (above) of the prize I received from Annabelle Stamps which I collected from the postbox today.  Isn't it gorgeous?  Can't wait to ink and make a card.  Thanks to Andrea!

As you can see I went shopping today and here's some pics of the stash I purchased. Lovely DP, Bazill cardstock which was going ever so cheaply from our local Scrapbook shop in Durbanville.


Aren't these DP's absolutely gorgeous.  The colours are richer when viewed in person.  I can't wait to make some cards to show them off to you....

Last but by no means least, I got this nifty little crafty tool carrier on sale... so what was a girl to do... BUY it of course!!!!  I haven't managed to fill it yet, but just thought I would take a quick piccie to share with you all...

Now I'm off to phone a friend for a natter and then I'm hoping to check out all the challenges...  toodles until next time, hugs Sharon xxx

5 comments:

Hetty said...

Wauw wat een mooie spulletjes heb je allemaal gekocht heel veel plezier ermee
Prettig weekend

gr hetty

Sammi said...

oooh... lots of yummy stash! Look forward to seeing many more wonderful creations!!
xx

Janiel/ janny said...

Well Sharon with those new fun things and all the stash you better get busy sweetie.. hee hee hee.....

Can't wait to see what you come up with.
hugs and have a wonderful Sunday
Janiel

Catherine said...

Well done Sweetie ! It really feels great when you treat yourself ! If only we could do it more often !!! Enjoy !!! Hugs and smile from Catherine

Tracey said...

ohh....have fun!