Pages

25 May 2010

Where have YOU gone to.....

Hello friends... I've just been blog hopping and you girls are really busy crafting away, whilst I'm at work (sad face) - oh roll on weekend ;)   I do love my job, but when I see how much FUN you girls are having right now, it makes me wanna go home and play, especially after I sat colouring in my 3 new stamps which I received from Lily of the Valley yesterday. 

My friend Paola and I sat chatting for 2 hours last night, me in Cape Town and she in Johannesburg (I have this service where I can chat free for up to an hour at a time). There we sit in our respective craft rooms, chatting about all sorts of things including what we're currently busy with for our respective DT's and challenges and before you know it, the time has just flown by.  It was midnight by the time we finished working and chatting.  Now I can't wait to get home to see what I can create to share those cute little images with you.

I have some news to share... I am now officially a member of the Rubber Stamping in South Africa Association.  You need to be nominated by an existing member and approved and I received confirmation yesterday that this is now official. I look forward to meeting up with the local girls and have already received quite a few emails welcoming me to the group. 

Before I leave you... if you're wondering what has happened to your beautiful faces, which has now disappeared from my side-bar, don't fret, you're still here.  The group has now grown to 104 (I can't believe it, thank you so MUCH for your support!). I want to see each and every one of you, so the space just above my Guest Book seemed like a good place to move you to. Hope you agree.

I'll catch up with you later in the week, for now enjoy your Tuesday... cheerio, Sharon x

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Congratulations Sweetie ! I am really looking forward to hearing what you will be up to ! LOTV make gorgeous stamps... I am sure you will have a fab evening playing with yours ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

ursula Uphof said...

Well done on your numbers. I kinda like the move down down the blog. Looks very impressive. I also got some new Lily of the valley stamps, but just need more time. Visited Paola today as well.
Have a great week.

Annika said...

Congratulations and have a good play time, hope to see your cards soon!
Hugs
Annika

RosesMarijke said...

Geweldig Sharon...gefeliciteerd hoor!!
Ik ben trots op je!!

xxxMarijke

Debbie Harris said...

Welcome to RSA, I am so pleased that you joined us at last! Hugs xxx

Crealin said...

Hi Sharon,

dat is super nieuws, gefeliciteerd want je verdient het!

Vele groetjes,

Lins x