Pages

03 June 2010

New Stash and a Gift from Paola

I don't know what's wrong... but I can't seem to find my mojo and I have such a lot of images that need to be placed on cards.... oh dear

Well, whilst my mojo is on a walkabout, I thought I'd share some pics of my new purchases from Paola's shop with you all. 


As you can see there is a new Whiff of Joy stamp called Willow writing Recipes (Elisabeth Bell). I just love her and had to have her!  There a little Magnolia hiding inside there too, to be revealed later. Look at those lovely flat backed pearls in all colours. I have small ones and just needed the bigger ones too. A few stamped images from my friend Paola and don't you just love this little box she made ME so that I can place my stamped images therein.  I was complaining that I've got all these stamped images and I forget that I have them and she said "that won't work if they're hidden away". So she came up with an idea of making me a box so that I could keep this on my craftdesk.  I was blown away when I received it earlier this week and am sure you will be too.  This is Paola's work, not mine, so credit goes to her.  I'm just showing off how nice it is to have such a talented friend. Thanks Paola dear, I have thanked you already, but it won't hurt to do so again. Love my gift!


Here's a pic of the top of the box and the inside


That's it for now. Take care and thanks for popping around for a visit. Thank Goodness It's Friday tomorrow. Sharon x 

4 comments:

The Wired Angel said...

Paola is such a sweet lady, Sharon! How nice of her to make such a lovely treat for you. I'll bet that missing mojo is inside that box somewhere. Hugs, Peggy x

Rene Sharp said...

Paola really does make the nicest gifts, doesn't she!!

Catherine said...

You lucky girl ! Paola is really a very talented lady ! You are going to have a lot of fun with all you new goodies ! Enjoy my friend ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Theresa's Studio said...

What a lovely box...such a nice gift. Look in that box for your mojo!!!