Pages

24 September 2010

Teddy Stampers - BEAR Acrostic

TGIF... it is a public holiday in South Africa today, which means that we have a long weekend... YAY!!  That means, an extra day to spend crafting for those of us who are still working full time... YAY!!  It also means that there is another challenge for you over at Teddy Stampers... YAY!!!  Today's challenge has been set by our lovely team member Lins.  She'd like you to make a card using a BEAR acrostic.  Create your own acrostic to coincide with your card.  Here is my DT card... I will explain my acrostic underneath it...



My acrostic is as follows:  B = For my cute little Teddy BEAR; E = For the little Envelope he is holding; A = For the Arum Lilies and R = For the ribbon I have used on my card.  See, how easy was that?

My DP are freebies received with the purchase of the Papercraft Magazine (UK). The stamp is from Lili of the Valley, stamped for me by my lovely fellow DT member Cherie (thanks honey!).  The arum lilies and doily were from Paola, thanks Paola, they are lovely!  The butterfly charm was a gift from Amelia, thanks Amelia, it really adds a lovely touch to this card. I added some dimension glaze to the butterflies and the flower to make them "pop" - so pleased I found this nifty product. It sure is coming in handy.

Our sponsors for this challenge are Inktegrity Digital Images. Please pay them a visit, they have some amazing digistamps for you to buy, at very reasonable prices!

Thanks for joining us again this fortnight.  The DT and I can't wait to see what acrostics you are going to come up with. 

Take care, hugs Sharon x

8 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Sharon. Such a pretty sweet card. Love the bear and your colour combination is lovely. As beautiful as always.
Enjoy your long weekend sweetie. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Renkata said...

Such a beautiful card, very lovely colours combo.

Renkata said...

Such a beautiful card, very lovely colours combo.

Annie said...

a lovely pretty card Sharon and such an adorable teddy bear!
enjoy your long weekend.
hugs, annie x

Unknown said...

Sharon, Another fabulous card! I love the colors and the bear is just too cute! Enjoy the weekend my friend!

Crystal said...

Sharon this is soooooo sweet, I LOVE the doilie!!! That image is darling and love your colors and coloring!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's crazy man. They should really try to do something to fix that.

Anonymous said...

Do you even speak English? Seriously, wall of text crits me for 99999k.