Pages

16 January 2011

Casting Crowns... Who Am I

Morning bloggers and blogfriends... I wish you all a blessed Sunday.  It's early and I've just been listening to my favourite Christian CD by Casting Crowns and thought I would share my ultimate favourite song with you all... Who Am I. 

It gives me goosebumps, brings a tear to the eye and just makes me feel so blessed that Jesus died for you and I on the Cross.

This video is freely available on You Tube, so I hope I'm not infringing on any copyrights.

Please pop around later at 3pm today, where I will have another post for you with details of the Sunday Clean and Simple challenge at The Outlawz.   As The Outlawz is a US-based community group and because of the 7-hour time difference, it's only fair that I post this at that time or do you feel I should post at my local time?  I'd be interested to hear what you think ? Cheers till later, Sharon

3 comments:

THERESA said...

Thanks Sharon, i needed to hear that this morning !! Lovely day to you !!

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

beautiful song and words.
Just got back from Church, soaked walking there, man heavy breathing in front and one in the side pew constantly blowing his nose, even God would be distracted...oh and somebody from church had their car smashed into outside during the service.
cheerful soul arn't I....sorry
God bless janex

Dena said...

I don't think I have ever seen this video. How gorgeous!!! I have always loved the song and Casting Crowns!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!! What a 'pick me up'!!! Have a wonderful Sunday Sharon!
Dena