Pages

04 February 2011

Teddy Stampers (DT) - Valentine Bears

TGIF and welcome to another challenge at Teddy Stampers.  We so loved viewing your creations... wow, you really blew us away with your creativity... we hope the DT will inspire you to join us again, as it's Valentine Bears for the challenge today!  With Valentine's day just around the corner, here's your opportunity to make that card for the special person/people in your life and to share it with us!


I'm not sure of the name of this stamp as it was kindly stamped for me by my lovely teamie Cherie.  Our teddy has a basketful of lovely red roses which he's picked for some very lucky lady... I really need to browse the web some more when I get my uncapped ADSL and view some of the tutorials out there for colouring in teddy's, as I feel this one looks a bit bland for my liking.  I just love this paper though... the red spotted paper is from my W&M range of papers and the cream paper with dots is from Best Creations Inc. California. For my embellies, I've just used a heart, flowers, pearls and a butterfly.  Added some dimension glaze to make those roses 'pop'.

We are grateful to our sponsor, Stampin' Dragon Designs.  Please visit their Shop here.

Thanks for popping by.  I hope you feel inspired to join us this fortnight. Have a super crafting weekend, hugs Sharon x

15 comments:

Rene Sharp said...

Super cute Valentines Bear Sharon. I haven't given the day a thought!!! Yes, TGIF!! It's been another busy week. One day off tomorrow and then on Sunday we are all off to swim the Chelmsford Challenge. I am only going to be swimming the 500m, but I have even roped hubby into swimming so it should be fun :) Hope you have a good weekend.

Hetty said...

Wauuuw wat een super lief en mooi
kaartje

gr hetty

Pinklady 68 said...

Lovely card Sharon! Such a cute little teddy:-)

Have a nice weekend! Hugs Laila.

Lia said...

so sweet sharon I love the colors theme and the stamp very cute
hugs Lia

Unknown said...

Hey g/f. Love your card!! The paper is so pretty and I want some of it!! Going to look for it later today! Gorgeous card!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Sharon, fab bear and colours.
luv
Debby

Emma said...

An adorable card Sharon, so sweet.
Hugs Emma x

Catherine said...

What a sweetie Sharon ! I love those colours - beautiful soft red - and this little heart is so so cute ! Have a smashing week-end my friend ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Renkata said...

Super cute and lovely card Sharon.
Love the layout.
Have a great Friday.

Janiel/ janny said...

very cute card Sharon dear...
I hope all is well with you..
big hugs, Janiel

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card and I love the detail. This is beautiful, Sharon! Have a wonderful weekend.
Amelia x

Trina said...

What a sweet card, Sharon!

Mary J said...

How cute, Sharon! I adore the colours and flowers!

Crealin said...

Hoi lieverd,

wat een schattig hartverwarmend beertje ;-) Je hebt je kaartje leuk afgewerkt met allerlei leuke spulletjes.
Geniet nog van een heel fijn weekend!

Dikke zoen,

Lins xxx

jimlynn said...

How did I ever miss seeing this card!!!! I LOVE IT! So very pretty - and cute!
Lynn