13 April 2011

Introducing Juliet...

Gosh, it seems like ages since I've managed to create a card during the week... woweee!  Just shows what new stash can do for the creative juices... I mentioned earlier that I had received some new stash from Canada, from LSL Diversified to be exact or the One Crazy Stamper Shop.  The owner is Lora and let me tell you, she packages your order beautifully. She cellotapes the stamps so that they are nice and flat.  Thanks so much Lora, I am really enjoying my shopping experience with you...(this was my second order and certainly won't be my last)... so please pop around and visit her Shop, as she has a few specials on the go as well...  One of her specials was Juliet in Nasturtium, a gorgeous Sarah Kay image by Stampavie... I couldn't wait to ink and colour her in...

Ain't she a little beauty?  I've coloured her with Copics.  I'd forgotten how dainty these Sarah Kay images are and you really have to concentrate so as not to go outside the lines... the Colourless Blender really comes in handy here...LOL   My papers (W&M range), a few of the flowers,  the new gorgeous ribbon and tiny butterfly punch from Upikit all purchased from Merrypak.  The pearls, which you know I love, were purchased from Paola.  I thought it was time to bring the huge butterfly from the MS range of punches out to play as well. Covered with Stickles glitter and some pearls.

ChallengesSketch Saturday (sketch); Wild Orchid Challenges (Wings - my butterflies)


I added some dimension glaze to the beautiful nasturtiums that surround her.  I may have gone a bit overboard with all the pics, forgive me... LOL


I am meeting 2 lovely crafting friends for coffee tomorrow. It'll be nice catching up again, looking forward to it.  Well that's it for me folks, nice chatting with you again. Whatever you're doing, I hope you're having FUN!  

I'd love for you to leave a comment if you have the time, as I so enjoy reading them.  A very warm welcome to my new followers... somehow the numbers are increasing, but I can't see the new faces... I'd like to visit you in return, blessings Sharon x

14 comments:

Crystal said...

Sharon this sooo precious and sooo beautiful, love this Sarah Kay stamp, and the pink is just perfect!!! OOO that ribbon is delish!! Gorgeous creation!

Steph said...

Oh Sharon, This is soooo beautiful. your coloring is fabulous and I love the pinks and greens together. I really like the butterfly punches you have used, I'm gonna have to get some of those. What a sweet image, great card:)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so beautiful and love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Rose Petal said...

Hello Sharon. Oh my Goodness. What a stunning creation. Your colouring is just brilliant, gorgeous image, fabulous papers and colour combination. SIMPLY STUNNING. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Cami said...

Very beautiful card, Sharon. This image is so pretty and beautifully colored! I like the color scheme here and your butterflies!
Hugs, Cami

Catherine said...

What a beautiful card Sharon ! The image is so pretty and so are your embellies ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Anneke said...

such a sweet and adorable card.
i like the soft tones.
greetings from the netherlands

Riet said...

Wat een schitterende kaart Sharon,leuke stempel,mooi ingekleurd.
Heel mooi papier.

Liefs Riet.xx

Reflections from Granny said...

Pretty in pink and a little doll, love it!

Crazystamper said...

Hi Sharon: Wow what a lovely card you have made. Your colouring is simply perfect!!! Have a wonderful day! Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake Owner of www.onecrazystamper.com

RosesMarijke said...

Hi Sharon

Wat een supe rmooi en lief kaartje is dit...baie mooi hoor!!
Wat ben jij geweldig vooruitgegaan..ik vind je maar heel knap hoor!

Marijkexxx

cathylynn said...

WOW Sharon this card is FABULOUS!!! Your coloring is remarkable!! Love all your details and DPD too! My first visit and now a follower. I Look forward to your next posting!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Lisa Hjulberg said...

What a lovely card Sharon! Your coloring is fantastic, and I love the butterflies and flowers. Bravo!

Thanks so much for playing with us at Sketch Saturday! I hope you'll join us again soon!

Colleen Holmes said...

Oh Sharon, I am so happy I decided to look at what I have missed. You know how much I love Sarah K! One of my all time favorites of the favorites! She is gorgeous and you created such a beautiful card with her. Well, I'm off to buy her and you will see her again soon!!! Love ya!