Pages

18 July 2011

Cape Town featured on BING

Hello dear bloggy friends... I know a lot of people use GOOGLE as their Search Engine. I do use Google from time to time, but I also use BING http://www.bing.com/   Well, just thought I'd share the fact that one of our suburbs in Cape Town is featured on Bing's Pic of the Day.  It's about a 30 minute drive from where I live.

[Click on pic to enlarge or visit http://www.bing.com]

I hope this doesn't make any ex-Capetonians too homesick...sorry!  Just had to share.  Hope my bloggy friends all over SA enjoy this one too!   hugs Sharon x

6 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Oh wow, how beautiful, looks so stunning.
Lots of love, Sandra xxx

Unknown said...

Wow looks so peaceful and beautiful!!!!

Hugs Linda

Cherie said...

Hi lovely friend, I have been busy of late so sorry I've not been to visit you. Congrats on your new DT I must use some of my Magnolia stamps, since Molly Bloom arrived they haven't seen the light of day.
I hope you're well..the picture of your home is amazing what a view.
Huge hugs
Cherie x

cardsonly said...

heej sharon,

bedankt voor je reactie op me magnolia verjaardagskaartje.
ben nu weer bezig met een nieuwe dus hoop deze morgen te kunnen posten.
vind jouw kaartjes echt super lief eruit zien.
en jou kaartjes zijn ook geweldig anders ben je ook geen DT member !
zou me zo gaaf lijken om dat nog is te worden !.
hoop dat je me nieuwe kaartje morgen ook even komt bezichtigen.

groetjes celine

Cheryl said...

Thank you for posting my blog candy in your side bar. Good luck in the draw!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sharon! I saw that on my Bing and thought it was so lovely...didn't know it was near you! Such a wonderful place!
Hugs,
Sharon