Pages

11 August 2011

Birthday Card Thanks

I received 2 more beautiful birthday cards from my blogfriends and thought I would just share them with you as they are so very pretty.

A huge thanks to my French friend Catherine, whose work I admire so much. Let me tell you, this card is so pretty IRL. That glitter is gorgeous.  The buttons are made from paper... they look so real!  I first saw card candy on Catherine's cards and I was hooked... now I have lots of card candy of my own.  A lot of products which one takes for granted, we just don't get locally, so we have to import most of these delicious items. Thank goodness for online shopping I say and some very special friends who spoil you rotten by sending you gifts in the post!


And then Ursula sent me this gorgeous card, which I need to share with you all... isn't it so pretty ? Ursula is one of our local crafters and my fellow RSA (Rubber Stamping in SA) crafty sister whom I've got to know through this wonderful group.


Those swirls are so pretty and filled with glitter.  Ursula's stamped the inside and it really is gorgeous work.  I notice she's combined real and paper flowers on the swirl, which is so effective. Thanks Ursula for the gorgeous card.

I hope you enjoyed viewing these cards with me today.  Tons of hugs, Sharon x

4 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Sharon. Wow, two really gorgeous cards. You are very special to lots of people. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Riet said...

Wat een schitterende kaarten Sharon,lief die stempel,mooi ingekleurd.
Heel mooi papier.

Liefs Riet.xx

Catherine said...

You are more than welcome Sweetie ! I am so pleased you like my card ! Lots of hugs and love from Catherine

dolcreations said...

You are such a lucky girl Sharon. I love when I receive cards from my blogging friends...they are something to treasure that is for sure!