Pages

21 October 2011

Sharing another amazing talent - Annette from Devon

It's seems like it's my day for sharing some amazing talents with you all that I've come across in Blogland.  Another artist which I value greatly is Annette from Netty's Cards.  She designs the most awesome Sentiments and I recall approaching her a while ago to design some birthday age sentiments.  These are proving to be extremely popular, she even got to make a 100 aged birthday sentiment... wow!

Please respect Annette's conditions when grabbing a freebie.  It's only right that she receives the credit.
  • Become a follower, then you'll see new freebies as they become available, and
  • Please don't share my digis directly with others, but I'd be delighted if you send people here to collect them themselves.
After visiting Annette at Netty's Cards, I hope you'll become a follower and enjoy using her many awesome Sentiments on your own creations.

Thanks for popping by, hugs Sharon x

1 comment:

jimlynn said...

She has a great blog, Sharon! I just checked it out and became a follower.
Thanks for the info.
Lynn