Pages

30 November 2011

Dress Blogs Up For Christmas

Hello friends... welcome to my new follower, always nice seeing a new face.  Thanks so much for joining!  As most of my regulars will know, I love dressing up my blog for Christmas and I found the perfect background for this year.  Hope you like it!  If you haven't dressed your Blog up for Christmas yet, why not get into the spirit of the Season.

I haven't been idle this evening.  I made a card for a friend, but I cannot share it with you yet, as I still need to post it to her. Once she's received it, I'll post it on my blog.  It's a LOTV stamp that I haven't used for a while, but which is so appropriate for her right now.

Thanks for popping by. hugs Sharon

3 comments:

Marika said...

Wow, I love what you have done, it is so cheery. I cannot believe it is almost Christmas, I am so excited.

Have a great day,
Marika

Anonymous said...

Beautiful blog layout, pretty, Happy Holidays! Hugs, Lori m

Crealin said...

Hi sweetie,

is your package arrived yet? I love your new blog layout!

Big hugs and happy weekend,

Lins x