Pages

26 January 2012

Thank You Lovely Blog Friends

Greetings everyone

I received 2 notices these past 2 weeks from the PO and said to Kendall that I was sure I hadn't ordered anything and wondered what it could be... Well was I in for a lovely surprise ?? Lookie here...

First was this lovely gift from my lovely DT sister and friend Hazel.  Hazel has already been thanked, but I'd like to do so again.  Psst, she's in this magazine, so if you have it, go take a look. She makes the most beautiful cards with awesome tutorials. Thank you honey, this gift parcel sure made my day, week and year - mwah! xx


Next was this gift from a new blogfriend in SA, Marika.  Marika sent me this token of appreciation for encouraging her to start her own blog... Well, it's always a pleasure introducing someone to this wonderful cyberworld of ours. How sweet was that ?  She has also been thanked, but I'll do so now again... thanks so much Marika. So pleased you're having such FUN. Much appreciated xx



Watch this space for new challenges at Totally Gorjuss on Saturday and at Simply Magnolia on Sunday.

Tons of hugs and happy crafting, Sharon x

9 comments:

Holly Young said...

cyber friends are some of the best! You are blessed!

Unknown said...

Awesome and sweet!! Enjoy!

Cindy :) said...

Ohhh wow, Sharon look at all that stuff, you must be in 7th heaven right about now mdf, you got a lot of fabulous items there from some very sweet crafty friends, it's because your so darn sweet :) enjoy

Rene Sharp said...

What lovely treats for you to play with!!! You deserve them :) TGIF hey!!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Wow Sharon. What wonderful friends you have. Lots of lovely craftiness. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Anonymous said...

Wow Sharon, what wonderful friends to send such lovely goodies, I'm sure you'll have a load of fun with these
Hugs Julie P

Dena said...

Isn't it fun to have sweet blogging friends!? Yay for you getting some surprises!
Hugs, Dena

Hazel said...

Hi Sharon

You are making me blush!!!

You are more than welcome and I'm glad you like them!

Hugs

Hazel x

Crealin said...

Wowie, what a gorgeous surprises, enjoy them sweetie, it's so well deserved.

Hugs and enjoy your weekend,

Lins x