Pages

10 March 2012

Totally Gorjuss (DT) - Anything Goes and a Button

Hi Everyone

Have we got a stunning challenge for you at Totally Gorjuss this week.  It's Anything Goes and a Button. 

I went for something totally different this week... a boy's card... can you believe it?  Not my strong point, so be kind will you. 


I actually enjoyed making this one.  The stamp is one from Great Impressions (Code G1261), a local company.  Papers, buttons and baker's twine from my stash.  I rarely use buttons so it was nice having a challenge where one had to use them!


Don't you like the inside too.  I really enjoy decorating cards inside as well, when I have the time to do so.  It just gives them a more polished look, don't you think?



Our wonderful sponsor this week is Crafter's Companion.  Do pay them a visit for all your crafting needs. They have an awesome range of products on display!



Please pop around to the challenge blog and see what stunning designs the rest of the Gorgusettes have come up with. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  Thanks for popping by and if you'd like to leave a comment, that would make my day!

hugs Sharon x

10 comments:

Lia said...

wonderful card sharon I love the papers and great stamp
hugs Lia

Hannelie said...

Nothing wrong with this male card!
I love it Sharon!

cheryl said...

oh wow Hun this is fantastic gosh one really brilliant card Hun,and yes agree,love the inside too amazing detail hugs Cheryl xxx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Sharon. This is fabulous and so very different from the usual card you make. Someone will be very lucky to recieve this card.
Great image and I just love the paper combination. Great colour combination too. Love the addition of the button.
Have a fab day. Love Sandra xxx

Catherine said...

This is such a beautiful and elegant card Sharon ! I love the image, the paper are exquisite and the border is so so lovely ! Have a great week-end my friend ! Hugs, blessing and love from Catherine

jimlynn said...

Fabulous - inside and out! Great card for a guy and love the use of the buttons and twine!
Lynn

Hazel said...

Hey Lovely Lady

What a wonderful card - I just love it - the colours and the image are just great - fantastic.

Take care

Hazel x

Denise Marzec said...

Great card. Beautifully done inside and out!

Anonymous said...

Great job on this male card Sharon. The buttons and baker's twine are beautiful.
Amelia x

Cindy :) said...

fabulous card, great for a gardener, love it inside and out :)