25 July 2012

My first Birthday Wishes

Hello friends

Oooh.... don't you just love birthdays ?  I do.  It is my birthday next week (2 August) and today I received my first birthday cards.

I love showcasing my crafty friends' cards and am happy to share this beautiful one from my dear friend Sandra.  It is always nice receiving a wish and a gift is a real bonus !  I hope you don't mind me sharing...

Isn't this card just too beautiful ?

It is an album. I can place a photograph on either side. Isn't that sweet ?

My beautiful gifts - 2x paper pads from Dies To Die For

The lovely Bildmalarna stamp, Picnic, is also part of the gift. As you can see, I couldn't wait to ink and colour her in... my one is in the middle.


Thanks ever so much dear Sandra, I love my card and gifts.

hugs Sharon x

6 comments:

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Happy Birthday for next week, lucky you gorgeous card and adorable stamp. janex

Rene Sharp said...

I had forgotten our birthdays were so close together!!! What a lovely card and gift my friend :)

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous. Loving the colours and design. Hugs Desíre Digistamps4Joy DT Member Doing Life Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member

Marika said...

Good Morning Sharon

Well good to know (about your birthday)! You are a very lucky lady, a very beautiful card and a very nice present, love the stamp.

Hugs,
Marika

Nicole said...

WOW, such a beautiful gift!! Nice colouring on your part. I hope you have a wonderful birthday next week. hugs, Nicole

Riet said...

Wat is dit een schitterende kaart Sharon.

Liefs Riet.x