Pages

04 August 2012

Cards to share...

Hello friends

As you know, I celebrated my birthday this past week and received some gorgeous hand-crafted cards, which I would like to share with you all.  Let me take this opportunity though to thank all of YOU for the wonderful messages of love and friendship.  It really means a lot to me!  I had a fabulous day and it still continues... lots of emails, FB messages and telephone calls... thanks so much!
This bird has been coloured with pastels by Lucia, a lady in her 80's.  She has someone converting her hand-drawn sketches into cards.  Her daughter gave this one to me.  Isn't it fabulous that someone in her 80's is still so actively involved with her hobby?  Amazing!

Thank you to Debbie Harris, also a RSA stamping friend for this gorgeous creation using a LOTV stamp. Love those leaf swirls Debbie.

Thanks too to Marika Schuman (also a member of the RSA stamping group) for this beautiful hand-crafted card. Marika also spoilt me with a bag of crafting goodies, a scarf and a gorgeous heart charmed bracelet that she makes herself. A woman of many talents.  We met through blogland and met for the first time yesterday.  What a thrill meeting crafters you've met through your blog.

Last but certainly not least, a gorgeous lilac and white card hand-crafted by Susan Nel, also a member of the RSA stamping group.  Thank you Susan, your card is beautiful. Love the fairy and that nestie is stunning!

Thank you for popping by to admire the birthday cards I've received. I so enjoy sharing these talented South African crafters with you all.  Please pop around to their blogs to view their other creations.

Enjoy your weekend, hugs Sharon x

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

Sharon, I had no idea it was your birthday and so sorry I missed it......but HAPPY BIRTHDAY belated!!! Sounds like you had a good one and love all the cards you received!!

Lynn

Riet said...

Wat een prachtige kaarten Sharon.

Liefs Riet.