19 January 2013

Totally Gorjuss (DT) - K.I.S.S.

Welcome Totally Gorjuss fans.   Thanks so much for popping by to see what I have created for this week's challenge.  Our theme is...

K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Silly)

You CANNOT get it simpler than this...lol   I hope you like it but most importantly, I really hope that it will inspire you to play along with myself and the other Gorjusettes.  Thanks so much for playing along last week and congrats to the winner of the voucher!

Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is Crafter's Companion.  You can win a Voucher to spend at their store, so what are you waiting for ??
 

All comments are appreciated, so do leave one before you move on to the next blog...lol  Thanks.

hugs Sharon x

7 comments:

Kat W said...

Beautiful card Sharon and would be so lovely for lots of occasions :-)
Kat x

Rose Petal said...

Hi Sharon. Lovely card, so different and I love the text on the hearts.
Lots of love, Sandra xxx

Catherine said...

Your card is beautiful and elegant Sharon ! I love those hearts ! Hope you are having a lovely week-end ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

inge said...

This card is gorgeous Sharon!

XX Inge

jimlynn said...

Sharon, this is beautiful!!! Love the design you used.
Lynn

Sammi said...

Hi Sharon,

Long time no visit!! Hopefully I will get here more again this year!! :D Also hope 2013 has started off well for you!

LOVE this card.. so effective!
Sammi
xxx

Samantha said...

Fabulous card hunny you seem to have the C&S theme cracked! hugs me x