12 January 2013

Totally Gorjuss (DT) - Spotty

Hello again friends

Thanks for popping by to see what I have created for our Totally Gorjuss challenge this week.  It's a
Spotty
theme.  I hope you'll like the card I made as I SO enjoyed making it.  Once again, I am using scraps of spotted paper that has been piling up in my drawer.
Recipe for this card
Cardstock:  Kraft cardstock has been matted onto my plan white card
Patterned Paper: A variety of spotted scraps
Sentiment: These were a gift from my friend Sandra
Doily, Flowers, Pearls, Ribbon and Bows: From my stash
As you can see, I have decorated the inside of this card as well with a gift box.  Below is one last pic taken from the other side.
Our sponsor for this challenge is Bunny Zoe Crafts... They are UK based - please visit their online store for all your crafty needs.  I have purchased from Nicola before and their service is outstanding.
Thanks for popping by once again. Do visit my teamies for further inspiration.

... and before you go, do leave a comment, as I so enjoy reading them - THANK YOU!
Big hugs, Sharon x


5 comments:

Hannelie said...

Hi Sharon!
Such a great way to use those scraps!
I love the dimension you managed to create, beautiful card!
Wishing you a great weekend!
Hugs
Hannelie
xxx

otomys said...

My goodness this card is gorgeous Sharon! What a creative way to do the boxes with scrap paper and to embellish your card. Love it!
Amelia x

Catherine said...

This is so sweet Sharon ! I love the doily and the little parcels ! So cute ! And I love the new pic of Madam Fifi too ! I had not noticed that she is really white on the front of her little body ! Just adorable ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Rose Petal said...

How lovely Sharon and what a fab design. Love the doily for the background, and your little presents are so cute.
Beautifully crafted as always.
Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

ABC CRAFTS said...

Love the Card :-))