Pages

16 June 2013

Summer Blooms

Hello friends
 
I haven't taken part in a challenge for such a long while.  I decided to pay the Stamping Sensations challenge a visit and their challenge, Summer Blooms,  fits the card I made this evening just perfectly.
 
This card was made for a very special couple in mind and will soon be winging its way overseas.  The image is a topper from Lily of the Valley's Wild Flowers Art Pad.


Here's another view so that you can see the dimension.


And another so that you can see how I have arched the Congratulations sentiment.


It's been chilly this evening and my little furry friend, Nikita, has been keeping me company as usual.   Can you believe that she managed to squeeze her little body inbetween the shelf where I keep my punches... look here... 


And then later... she sat staring at me whilst I crafted...  Ain't she just the cutest kitty ever ?!? hehe


I hope all the Dad's and Grandad's out there had a fabulous Father's Day.  May we always remember those special people who are no longer with us today, but will forever be in our hearts.

Big hugs
p.s. Nikita meows hello to her friends Sukie and Winston in the UK and Lizzy in Holland...lol

8 comments:

Sharon said...

This is a beautiful card Sharon. I love the stunning image and the papers, design and embellishments are gorgeous.
A beautiful crafty buddy you have there. How many times has she tried to knock your punches off the shelf!!!
Hugs Sharon x

Hannelie said...

A real classic beauty!

Marika said...

Hi Sharon

Another lovely card. Beautiful topper.

Hugs,
Marika

Olga V. said...

Wonderful card, Sharon!!! Love every tiny bit of it - colours, layers, dimension... And Nikita is so sweet I want to EAT that cat!

brenda said...

Nikita looks extremely comfortable Sharon and clearly she assisted you in making a lovely card.

Thanks so much for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.

B x

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card....love the image.xxx

Sandy said...

Sharon your card is gorgeous an so is your sweet cat!!! I do love cats!!
Sandy

Lynne K said...

Wow, this is so pretty, Sharon! What a gorgeous image! (Primroses and forget-me-nots are my favourite wild flowers!) Love the papers and colours too. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

Lynne