07 July 2013

Happy Birthday

My Mom asked me to make a birthday card for one of her housemates at the Home.  This is what I came up with.  Hope she likes it.

 
The image is LOTV's Wild Flowers Art Pad.  They are absolutely beautiful and great for those cards you need to make in a hurry.  Papers ribbon and pearls from my stash.  The sentiment is from Country Crafts and Stamps.
 
 

Here is a peek at the inside.  Right, now I am off to watch the rest of the Tennis at Wimbledon.  Go Andy Murray!

hugs

9 comments:

Marika said...

Hi Sharon

What a lovely card, I am sure that your mom wil love it as will her friend. Love the pink and blue.

Hugs,
Marika

Hannelie said...

So beautiful Sharon! Inside & out!

Kat W said...

Oh, this is such a pretty card - love the colours and that fab image :-)

Hugs, Kat xx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,lovely design and colours.xxx

Liza said...

A beautiful card Sharon, I'm sure your mum will love it (and her house mate too!)

Liza x

Petra Swart said...

Beautiful, Sharon!! Love your colors - the soft pink and blue is so pretty! I'm sure your mom will just love this card and so will her house mate!
Hugz

Riet said...

Wat een schitterende kaart Sharon.

Liefs Riet.

Rose Petal said...

Oh how beautiful Sharon. I love the image and the background paper is just perfect. I also love the decorative border across the middle. ~Gorgeous my friend.
Love Sandra xxxx

julieprice3 said...

Love the image, just beautiful
Hugs Julie P