Pages

26 March 2014

Busy..busy

Hello friends

Hope you are all well?

It may seem a bit quiet on my blog, but that does not mean I am not busy.  I am furiously working to get some new cards finished and thought I'd share 2 of them with you.


Recipe for this creation
Image:  Magnolia's Tilda
Paper:  Cream cardstock for the border, layering pink polka dots on top 
Sentiment:  This was a gift from a friend
Pearls: From my stash
Border: Martha Stewart's Vintage Doily corner punch
Flower punch: A new one
Heart stamp:  From Merrypak
Ribbon:  From my stash 


Image:  Magnolia's Tilda
Paper:  Blue cardstock for the border, layering a beautiful embossed white card on top (thanks Moz). Then I cut out an arrow in pink and layered striped paper on top of that 
Sentiment:  This was a gift from a friend
Rhinestones: From my stash.  New from the Plastic Warehouse. I have to go back to purchase some more :)
Ribbon:  From my stash 

Both cards have been decorated inside as well.

Thanks so much for popping by. Always nice receiving visitors. Do leave a comment before you leave.

Warm wishes


4 comments:

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards.x

Marika said...

Lovely cards as always. Love the Tildas.

Unknown said...

liewe Sharon

Pragtig! Tilda,s is so cute.
Dankie dat jy met ons deel.
liefde Carina

Petra Swart said...

Hi, Sharon, hope you're well my friend!!!
I love the two darling images you've used!! Great composition of elements on both cards!! Lovely work!!
Groete uit George en geniet 'n lekker Vrydag en 'n wonderlike naweek!
Hugz.