Pages

30 March 2014

Crafting up a Storm...

Hello friends

Hope your Sunday has been as enjoyable as ours.  Kendall is busy studying for a Notary examination, so I decided to make some more cards this afternoon.  Thought I would just share 2 of them with you.  I had such FUN making them.  I did a bit of online shopping for a friend and myself and we can't wait for our new Art Pads to arrive from Lily of the Valley.  Hou duim vas Cariena dat dit nie te lank neem om hier by my uit te kom nie :)


Recipe for this creation
Image:  Pre-coloured Art Pad from Lily of the Valley called Wild Flowers
Paper:  Lilac cardstock for the border, layering a variety of patterned paper on top, divided by a gorgeous lilac dotted ribbon 
Sentiment:  Also one from Lily of the Valley's range of sentiments.
Border:  Martha Stewart's Vintage Doily punch - my absolute fave as you have probably noticed :)
Pearls:  From my stash, purchased from my friend Paola

This is a side view.  As you can see I have decorated the inside as well.



Recipe for this creation
Image:  Pre-coloured Art Pad from Lily of the Valley called Jack, Patch and Puss (Set 2)
Paper:  Brown cardstock for the border, layering gorgeous lilac patterned polka dot paper on top, divided by a gorgeous lilac dotted ribbon 
Sentiment:  Also one from Lily of the Valley's range of sentiments.
Border:  Martha Stewart's Vintage Doily punch 
Card Candy:  From my stash.  These come in so handy.

A side view so that you can see the inside as well.


And then another angle, just for FUN!  The sentiments I find a bit large.  Wish they would come a bit smaller as they seem to overpower the card.


Recipe for this creation
Image:  Pre-coloured Art Pad from Lily of the Valley called Wild Flowers
Paper:  Brown cardstock for the border, layering a variety of patterned paper on top, divided by a gorgeous pale green lace 
Sentiment:  Also one from Lily of the Valley's range of sentiments.
Border:  Martha Stewart's Vintage Doily punch 
Pearls:  From my stash, purchased from my friend Paola



This is how I've been spending my Sunday afternoon.  A lot more cards to make, so cheerio for now !

Take care, warm wishes

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Liewe Sharon

Ek kan nie besluit watter een is die mooiste nie. Dit is stunning!!! Ek kan ook nie wag nie.
Liefde Carina

Catherine said...

Your cards are gorgeous Sharon ! Lilac is one of my favourite flowers so I really adore your first card ! But I love the cutties too !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Petra Swart said...

WOW, Sharon, you really had a creative Sunday afternoon!! Your cards are stunning, my friend!! The flower images on the first and third cards are so very, very beautiful!!! I absolutely love the purple and green on the first card and all the yellow on the third one. The second one is so much fun!! What a sweet image - love it!!
Hugz