Pages

06 April 2014

Mother's Day cards...

I am still making Mother's Day cards for an order and would like to share my recent creations with you all. Once again I a using a variety of Art Pads from Lily of the Valley.  These are all from the Party & Cake set of pads.  They are so versatile and pretty. Papers and embellishments from my stash.

I would like to thank Hannelie (Desert Diva blog) for sharing the lovely sentiments with me, which she acquired from Pinterest.







Thanks for popping by and if you'd like to leave a comment that would be great!

Warm wishes from a very HOT Cape Town.  The weather is going to continue until at least Wednesday and here I thought Autumn was on its way.  Summer clearly kicking her heels in and not prepared to leave quietly...lol



4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Sharon these are just precious with the cutest images. Loving your beautiful designs.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards,fab images and designs.xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Sharon

Jou moedersdag kaartjies is stunning!
liefde Carina

Petra Swart said...

With all these lovely MD cards you have made you have put me in the mood for doing some as well!!
All the pinks are great, as are the purple. Lovely layouts on all these card!! Great!!
Hugz.