07 August 2014

Girly Cards to share

Hello friends

I was asked to make 2 cards using my new Saturated Canary images. 
This is what I came up with. I hope the recipient will like what I have done with them.


My friend referred to Violet Vintage as the Bookworm Girl, so I thought I would add a few
books from the Magnolia stamp range.

I am hoping that you can see the gloss I have put over the glasses she is wearing.

And of course she wanted my favourite too... Birthday Party Girl.

I added some dimension glaze on the balloon to make it *pop*, including the hearts on her outfit and tag.

All packaged and ready to go to their new owner.


I really think I need to go on a few of Alyce Keegan's colouring courses. 
Will have to save my pennies first though!


Thanks for popping by to see what I have created today.  I appreciate your visit.

3 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous cards Sharon, love the images and beautiful designs.

Donna x

Catherine said...

Your cards are so so sweet Sharon ! Love the colours... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Petra Swart said...

Both these cards are soooo cute, Sharon!! I love the lace and the fun books on the first and what a lovely smile the girl on the second card has!!! She is so sweet and I love the gloss on the balloon and all the other pretty detail!!
I think your colouring is perfect!!!
Hugz