01 August 2014

Hello

Well Hel-lo to you all.  It's been a while, but I am back.
I received 2 new Saturated Canary images in the post last week and couldn't wait to ink and colour them in.  I have yet to make a card with them, but thought I would just share them with you all.


I then set about colouring my favourite of the 2.  Here she is...


And here is the final coloured image...  Don't you just adore her?
Love her to bits and can't wait to place her on a card.


I was commissioned to make a Farewell card and this is what it turned out like.
I did not have a Farewell sentiment, so just wrote one out and it kinda looks OK!


Here are a few pics showing the dimension of the butterfly...



Thanks so much for popping by.  I intend doing a few blog hops soon.

Warm wishes


6 comments:

Sharon said...

Your coloured images are gorgeous Sharon and beautifully coloured. Will look forward to seeing them on a card.
Love your farewell card and if that is a handwritten sentiment it is so neat. I would never dare wright one out myself.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

ursula Uphof said...

Love your card and coloured image. Good to see you back here again and Happy birthday. Have a great day, hugs, Ursula

Marika said...

Good morning

Firtsly a very big happy birthday wish for you my friend. I hope only the best for you in the year to come. May God bless you and all you do.

Love your new stamps, they sure are gorgeous. Your farewell card is stunning.

Enjoy your day as I am sure that Kendall will be spoiling you to bits.

Hugs,
Marika

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Lovely colouring of the new image Sharon, can't wait to see the card. Love the farewell card too.
Amelia

Catherine said...

So nice to see you back ! Love your farewell card, the image is so lovely ! Can't wait to see the cards you will make with the two beautiful images you have coloured ! Hope you are having a lovely week-end my friend ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Petra Swart said...

Hi, Sharon!! So nice to have a post from you here, again!!! We've been missing you!!!
I just love your 2 darling images and you did a great job with the colouring!! Your farewell card is so beautiful and you did a fantastic job with the sentiment - looks like a very neat stamp!!!

I see Ursula has left a birthday wish - please don't tell me I'm not in time for the big day!! I remember that your birthday is in August, but can't remember what day!! Don't worry I'll set the matter right!!!

Have a lovely Sunday - I'll send you an e-mail!!

Hugz