Pages

21 July 2017

And the Winner of our Blog Hop is....

Good Morning

Thank you so very much to everyone who took the time to visit my blog during our Chasing Rainbows Blog Hop.  I appreciate your visit and it is so nice to see some new faces on my Followers board.

As you know, the lovely Roberta Gamildien, owner of the online Scrapbook Faerie store, sponsored a prize.  I therefore asked her to select the winner from all the lovely comments received.   



CONGRATULATIONS 
to

CARINA ELS

Geluk Carina.  Ek is seker jy gaan dit sommer BAIE geniet om iets by Roberta se winkel uit te soek. Ek sal Roberta se e-pos vir jou What'sApp.  Maak gerus kontak met haar.


A huge thank you once again to my generous sponsor, for her awesome prize.  Thanks Ro.


Cheerio until next time.... keep crafting!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Liewe Sharon

Baie dankie julle almal, ek is so baie,baie bly jippie.
Ek kan nou nog nie glo nie. Thank you Alle. Jippie!!!!1
Ek sal altyd jou blok besoek jy is my mentor Sharon baie dankie
ook aan Roberta Thank you so much.

Liefde Carinaxx