Pages

13 August 2009

Hi friends... just 1 more day and then it is the start of the weekend. Yay! The day has finally arrived where we'll be attending our first card-making class and we can't wait to see what Charmaine has in store for us. We will definitely take some pics to share our new creations with you.

Hope you like my Blog's new look? It's taken me a while, but I'm learning new things all the time and the Blog is really taking shape now. I'm absolutely thrilled with the look!! Hope you are too.

Chatted to my friend Majda and she's given me loads of tips on where to shop for reasonably priced ribbon for my cards. Will have to make a plan to get there soon. Majda designs her own exclusive range of luxury leather handbags and purses. Please visit her website. Her products are only sold in the most exclusive shops in South Africa. She exports her products overseas as well.

No comments: