Pages

20 September 2009


Greetings Everyone from an absolutely beautiful sun shiny day in Cape Town!  What bliss!  A perfect day for a braai (what other parts of the world would call, a barbeque).   We went to the folks for lunch today (Mom's yummy steak pie - hmmmm) and it was great just spending a meal with them again.  Before we went through, I quickly ran a vacuum through our place, as housework has been standing still for a few weekends now :( oops.  But all nice and tidy again.  Then I quickly made 6 cards and thought I'd load them for you to have a look at.  I drew this cake and coloured it in using the copic pens again and then mounted onto silver paper.  I will post a closer shot of the bottom part of this card, as I tried out my new heart-designed border cutter.  Unfortunately the hearts come out upside down.  If anyone out there knows how to rectify this, please email me. Thank you.

1 comment:

Heartland Creek Graphics said...

Really cute and sweet card Sharon!
Hartelijke groeten,


Vera