I've just been blog hopping and to my delight have found out that Hettie, one of my followers, has awarded me as one of the recipients of this Blog Award. Hettie, I am thrilled and thank you for thinking of me, it really means a lot. As a recipient I need to thank the person who awarded this to me, THANK YOU HETTIE! and I need to mention 10 honest things about myself, so here goes:
- I am organised and unfortunately expect others to be the same ;)
- I am honest and helpful.
- I love making cards (as if you didn't know ;).
- I love blogging and blog hopping and making new friends.
- Viewing all your wonderful creations gives me a lot of pleasure (I am learning so much, so thank you to all you talented crafters out there!)
- If you make friends with me, you've got a friend for life.
- I have a daughter whom I love dearly and of whom I am immensely proud!
- I value my friends, each one has special qualities.
- My favourite seasons are Autumn and Spring.
- I love weekends as I can relax and spend time with the people I love.
That's it! Thanks Hettie for making my day. I'm humming a little tune to myself "Walking on Sunshine".