Pages

24 October 2009

My first Penny Black stamps!

Hello friends, thought I'd post a quick update to let you know that I am still around. Busy making Christmas cards and will be starting the wedding invitations next week which I've been commissioned to do, so not sure how much blogging I'll be doing, but even if I have to do so late at night, I'll make a plan (addicted right ;).  Can't neglect you all now can I ?? (smiles)

I feel the need... the need to share!!! It's month end (and that means money in the pocket, right?), well no sooner does it hit the pocket than it has to be spent, right? R-i-g-h-t! I popped into Charmaine's again this morning on the way to the Scrapbook shop and her new stock of stamps from overseas had arrived, displayed on the shelves just crying to be taken home (I swear I could hear them shouting, pick me... pick me) .  So... as I couldn't decided which one to buy, I took 5... yes 5 Penny Black stamps home with me.  And that's after I told Kendall that we're only going to buy "that 1 little Candy Bar stamp"!  I also bought half a metre of that lovely blue and silver ribbon I was telling you about in an earlier post - stunning!  Can't wait to make a card from it and share it with you all.

From there we eventually made it to the Scrapbook shop where the new arrivals from the American Crafts, Heidi Grace and My Mind's Eye had arrived, so HAD to buy some of those christmassy cardstock too.  I think I have enough now to satisfy my need and will have to spark to get some created so that I can post on my blog or else you'll all be thinking I've taken a vacation or something.  I know what I'm going to be doing once I log off, I hope you're doing the same... happy crafting!  Love Sharon x

Here's a pic of some of the stash I purchased today.


3 comments:

Amanda said...

Lucky you! Enjoy using all your new goodies! Can't wait to see your creations.

Hetty said...

Wat een mooie spulletjes heb je gekocht heel veel plezier ermee en ik kijk uit naar wat je ervan gaat maken

gr hetty

jenny said...

Great stash Sharon!! Enjoy :0)

Jenny x