Pages

02 November 2009

I've won Blog Candy!!!!!!!

This is what happens when you are niks gewoond nie and bursting with excitement.  I've finally won some Blog Candy from Paola's Paper Haven and just HAD to share it with you, my faithful blog buddies.  Paola's lovely children drew my name out of all the entries.  Wow, I feel so blessed, this usually happens to other people, not to me!  Thanks Paola for your generous Candy, I will email you details shortly and I look forward to receiving all the goodies. YAY!!!

5 comments:

Sharron said...

Wow, that is sooooo fantastic! Congratulations!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Sharon, I can feel your excitement, well done, I hope you have won lots and lots of crafty things, you will have so much fun.
Take care,
Love Sandra xx

RosesMarijke said...

Als je liefde geeft ....krijg je liefde terug.......

Amanda said...

You lucky fish!! Congrats Sharon!! Enjoy!

elly said...

hallo sharon
GEFELICITEERD met je gewonnen blogprijs
soms kan ik wel even bij je kijken zoals nu dus
maar de meeste tijd niet