Pages

25 December 2009

My News... a Design Team Call by Teddy Stampers!

Hi Everyone... firstly, MERRY CHRISTMAS, may you enjoy this wonderful day with your family and friends.  I am spending it with my parents and daughter. We spent the whole day cooking yesterday and just have the roast potatoes to do this morning and by the time you read this, we'll probably be having our lovely lunch.  Wherever you are, I sincerely hope you are enjoying your day with your loved ones and look forward to catching up with you soon.

And here's my good news... I've been asked to join the Design Team for Teddy Stampers and I have accepted.  I look forward to making a valuable contribution to this Team.  If you are a Teddy lover and have any Teddy rubber, acrylic or digi stamps, I invite you all to join the challenges which will be held every second Friday, the first one starts on 1st January 2010.  So... please visit their blog and add the challenge logo to the sidebar on your blog.  I look forward to viewing all your wonderful creations and making new friends along the way.  Wishing you all a stunning day, love and blessings Sharon xx

11 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Sharon. Many Congratualtiopns on your new position, thoroughly deserved it is too.
With love, Sandra xx

Janiel/ janny said...

Hello Sharon,
just wanted to stop by and wish you a blessed Christmas day and enjoy the time with your family.
Love the new photo of you on your blog..
hugs, Janiel

RosesMarijke said...

Hi Sharon!!

wat geweldig leuk voor jou!!

Gefeliciteerd...ik ben heel benieuwd wat voor moois je gaat maken...ik ben blij voor je hoor!!

Veel liefs en veel plezier ....Marijke

RosesMarijke said...

Sharon...ik vergat te zeggen dat ik je nieuwe foto heeeeel leuk vind!!

Sammi said...

whoo hoo!! Congratulations Sharon!! that's AWESOME! xxx
MERRY CHRISTMAS
(hugs)

Catherine said...

Hi Sharon ! Congratulations ! I am so happy for you... I have never been on the Teddy Stampers blog so I am going to have a look because I just adore teddy bears ! Hope you had a lovely Christmas, it was a white Christmas for us but the roads were not too bad... I am nevertheless pleased to be back home because it is really really cold out there ! Smile from Catherine

The Wired Angel said...

Congratulations Sharon. What a terrific Christmas present for you. They have made a wise choice. Enjoy your time on the DT. Hugs, Peggy

paola said...

Wonderful news Shaz, i wish you every success. Will be travelling home tomorrow so will be in touch Sunday evening for a good chin wag.
smiles
Paola

ursula Uphof said...

Congratulations Sharon, Looking forward to seeing some lovely things.

Amanda said...

Congrats Girl!!! You rock! Will pop over to take a look at the challenges and what you created. I know it is gonna be awesome!
Hugs
Amanda

Debbie Harris said...

Congrats Sharon, such exciting news! I look forward to seeing your beautiful creations! I am also in Cape Town and would love to meet you sometime. xxx