Pages

05 December 2009

Quixotic Paperie Challenge # 5 - Be Charming

Hello friends... sorry I've been MIA for a while. I notice that you've all been very busy. I'll be blog hopping again soon to view your stunning creations, but first I'd like to post my entry for Quixotic Paperie's Challenge # 5  which requires one to use a "charm" on your project. I love this little Willow, she's charming enough as it is, I'm sure you'll agree.  But to keep to the requirements, I've hung a lovely little basket of flowers from the bee brad in the right hand top corner of this card.

Here's a close up of the charm I used. Seeing that Willow is carrying a basket of flowers, I thought I'd choose that for my charm. Cute huh!



Here's a peek at the inside of the card which is posted below.


It's been such fun being able to play again.  I've been so busy with the invitations, but that has come to an end and I can now continue to do what I love doing best.

I really hope you like my little creation for this week. All comments are greatly appreciated and welcomed. Thanks to everyone who takes the time to post a comment, it means the world to me!  Enjoy the rest of your Saturday afternoon and have FUN crafting! I'll be visiting you soon. Cheerio Sharon x

7 comments:

Heartland Creek Graphics said...

Hij is prachtig Sharon! Fijn je weer te zien,ik mistte je bezoekjes al :)

groetjes Vera
P.S Je mag mij gerust terug schrijven in Afrikaans dat is geen probleem!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sharon,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

elly said...

hallo sharon
wat heb je weer een schattig kaartje gemaakty
echt heel mooi
mooie kleuren gebruikt


groetjes elly

Catherine said...

What a sweet sweet card Sharon ! I do love the colours and I really like the fact that you decorate the inside of your cards as well. It does look elegant and very professional ! (I love the new look of your blog too !)

Amanda said...

Stunning, as usual! Love your new layout! Will be in contact next week again - out of town.
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Really pretty card, the charm is just perfect.
Thanks for joining us at QC.
Carole

RosesMarijke said...

Joehoeee Sharon.....ik kan je weer zien.....Hoera!!!

Wat een pràchtig kaartje heb je gemaakt....en wat een lief bedeltje....geweldig hoor!!
Baie mooi gedaan!!
kussies Marijke