Pages

14 December 2009

Sketch Saturday #81 & Stampin for the Weekend Challenges

Hello again... knowing you're on leave means you can craft until who knows what time, which is exactly what I've been doing.   I thought I would submit an entry for the Sketch Saturday Challenge and Stampin for the Weekend.  This being my first with both of them.  I've followed the sketch supplied by Sketch Saturday and the colour scheme with Stampin for the Weekend.  The image is an adorable digi stamp from Elisabeth Dulemba, I think she calls her the Book Fairy. It was love at first sight when I saw her and couldn't wait to colour her in and place her on a card to share with you all.


I've raised her to give more depth and further embellished with a lovely turquoise spotted ribbon, flower and pearls.  All comments are appreciated, don't be shy now - hehe.  For any first-time visitors to my blog, welcome... I hope it won't be your last visit.  Please say Hi, so that I can come and visit you too.  Hugs, Sharon

7 comments:

Sammi said...

Oooh Sharon... Gorgeous card!! I love this image .. I'd seen it as a stamp at the greeting Farm but how fun that we can colour it in :D
I do love the card layout!!
xxx

jenny said...

Such a pretty card, sweet image and great layout x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sharon.

Hugs Riet.xx

LilyPuss Cards said...

Great card..just love the cute image!!!
hugs
Jan...x

RosesMarijke said...

Baie mooie kaart Sharon!!

Louise said...

Gorgeous card and such a cute image love how you have used sketch,thanks for joining us on sketch saturday.
louise xx

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Sharon:O) Love the cute image and great design.
Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
Nancy;O)