Pages

12 January 2010

Paper Take Weekly Challenge # 32

Hello friends... thank you so much to my new followers who have really made my day by joining. Welcome!  We're getting closer and closer to that Blog Candy now...

Before I retire for the evening, I came across this lovely sketch at Paper Take Weekly.  I just had to make a card and seeing that I have quite a few images that I've coloured in, it went quite quickly. I think I will be using this sketch again soon...


Paper: Base of card is a lovely pale blue, matted a chocolate brown on top of that to create a nice mounted border for my DP
DP: From the pack I purchased at CNA - isn't it coming in handy now?
Image:  One of the lovely Tilda's coloured in with my Copics
Embellies: Flower, ribbon and pearls from my stash
Sentiment: Typed myself

Surely you must agree?  Isn't that a lovely sketch. Better hurry now and visit PTW's blog so that you can enter too...


Once again taken from another angle, to give you a peek of the inside.  I just love this colour combination and hope you do too!   It would be great if you could leave a comment, as I really enjoy reading them and then I can visit you too.  Take care... chat later in the week.  Cheerio Sharon

18 comments:

celia said...

Hey Sharon,zoals steeds...prachtig!Bravo! Ikzelf zou ook wel eens willen deelnemen aan zo een "challenge" maar weet niet goed hoe ik eraan moet beginnen?!
Veel liefs,Celia

jenny said...

Ooh gorgeous card Sharon! Love the colour combo and you've coloured Tilda perfectly x

Jenny xx

Ilonka said...

hi Sharon your card is so gorgeous.
Love the image . And youve coloured Tilda so beautiful.

Hugs Ilonka

Amanda said...

Fantastic card again, my friend! Just love your creations.
Hugs
Amanda

The Wired Angel said...

Beautiful card Sharon! Aren't these challenges a lot of fun? You did a fab job. Love your Valentine layout on your blog too! Huge hugs, Peggy

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

This is gorgeous Sharon, love the colours an Tilda coloured beautifully.
hugs
Sue x

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Sorry Sharon me again, what colour copics have you used in your card? I'm new to the copics an still trying to get used to mine, any hints?
hugs
Sue x

Hetty said...

Wat is het weer een schitterende kaart echt een toppie hoor

gr hetty

Dena said...

Sharon, this is too cute. I do love this color combination. It is fabulous!j
Congrats on all your visitors!
Hugs, Dena

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Sharon. How lovely is this and such a cute image so beautifully coloured. I love the papers too, such pretty colours.
Have a good day.
Love Sandra xx

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Sharon,wat heb je toch weer een schitterend kaartje gemaakt.
Leuk die stempel zeg.
Prachtig papier,de kleuren zijn zo mooi.

Liefs Riet.xx

Debbie Harris said...

Gorgeous card and I love your Valentine's blog layout! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such kind comments! My e-mail address is debbie.harris@absamail.co.za. Are you on Facebook?
Hot Cape Town hugs xxx

RosesMarijke said...

Wat een schitterend mooi kaartje Sharon!!

En wat heb je het MOOI ingekleurd...geweldig !!

Groetjes van Marijke

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful card lovely image and papers
hugs Dawnxx
My Blog candy.

Catherine said...

Wow ! What an amazing card dear Sharon ! I agree with you, the sketch is really good but it's what you have made from it which is gorgeous ! I do admire the way you have coloured Tilda's hair. I am hopeless with hair... I can't remember if I have said it before but I love your new backing for your blog ! Take care dear Sharon ! Hugs and smile from Catherine

Tracey said...

Hi Sharon,
Very lovely card,your coloring is wonderful.
Thanks for sharing,
Tracey

Jill said...

beautiful card Lisa, those papers and image are just gorgeous! thanks for joining us at PTW hugS Jill xx

Jill said...

sorry Sharon (woops) thats my mistake I shouldn't leave comments when I've been to work all day, Your card is gorgeous Jill x