Pages

03 June 2010

News Flash: First hAnglar Challenge and Blog Candy

Happy Thursday everyone... thank you so much for your visits, I really enjoy them and the comments you leave me.  Much appreciated.

No card today, but I have a News Flash for you... read on, this  is very exciting...

I follow the very talented Iris's Blog.  She is on so many DT's it's scary...lol  Her work is really fabulous and if you are not already a Follower, then I encourage you to pop around for a visit, you will not be disappointed...

On her Blog, Iris shares this wonderful news for all hAnglar image enthusiasts.  There is a new blog and their first challenge is starting right now.  In order to take part, you need to use one of those adorable hAnglar cuties on your card or project.  The first challenge is a colour theme, pink and green (soooo my favourite colours *smile*), so what are you waiting for?   Wait... before you rush off and leave me, there's more news....

Iris is offering Blog Candy to one very lucky Follower.  There are a few rules, go check out the detail here.  You will not be sorry!  She has 300 Followers and has had over 40 000 hits on her blog, how awesome is that!  Good luck to all of us (yes... my name is in the hat too).


I hope you are inspired to pay Iris and the new hAnglar Challenge Blog a visit. Have fun!
Take care, Sharon x

No comments: