Pages

08 August 2010

Kenny K Challenge ~ DT card

Morning All and happy Sunday... today we invite you to join us at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz for another challenge and this time it's Summertime... The DT have come up with some stunning creations for your inspiration, so pop around and pay them a visit...

This week I have chosen one of Kenny K's new digistamps called Girl Batter.  Isn't she stunning?  This would be a super image to use for someone who is sports-minded... and that is what Summertime brings to my mind... lots of warm, sunny days with all sorts of sports on the go...

I went shopping on Friday at Merrypak, not too far from where I live, as I was on a day's leave and bought some stunning Wilson & Maclagan 12x12 paper packs. I have the most AWESOME paper to share with you. I just love them, so keep watching this space!!!

The lovely satin ribbon and sentiment was a gift from Paola for my birthday. Flowers and buttons from my current stock. Added some glaze to that bat, ball and sneakers of our Girl Batter.

Pop around to our challenge blog for details concerning the prizes you can win. You will not be disappointed.  Link is in my sidebar.

Thanks for visiting, hugs Sharon

8 comments:

Renkata said...

wow Sharon, you can't stop :) onother beautiful card.
Love the colour combo. And the details are so perfect.

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Sharon. Fab card, love that backround paper and that image is so great. Love the size of her trainers. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Catherine said...

This is such a cool card Sharon ! I love the colour scheme and your colouring of the image is just fab ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Anonymous said...

Very awesome!! I love baseball and I love this image!! Great colors and design on your card!!

Unknown said...

Wow! You really made a home run with this one! Very pretty and just love the papers you have been using!

Pop's Cards said...

Fabby crad i love the inmage coloured beautifully, hugs Pops x

Cheryl Valadez said...

Sharon, this card is so much fun! I love this image and how you have used her on your card! Fab coloring, too! Hugz, Cheryl

Jami said...

LOVE this image - when is it going to be available?? Lovely card - beautiful coloring!