Pages

22 August 2010

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge DT Card

Morning everyone... here's wishing you a wonderful Sunday... We have another challenge for you over at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge blog and this week it is a sketch by the lovely Donna


And here is my take on the sketch. It is the first time I am using Troublemaker. Isn't she an absolute doll?  Just love those dreamy eyes of hers...  You can purchase her here.


My paper is from W&M, just loving them right now. The sentiment and embellies from my stash.

As you know, I love to complete the inside of my cards and have kept this very simple. Am loving my new flower punch Kendall bought me about a week ago.

I hope you will feel inspired to join in the FUN at Kenny K's this week.  The DT have come up with some amazing work,so  please pop around and show them some love.

Remember there are SUPER prizes to be won once again.  First prize, a choice of 3 Kenny K digistamps; Second prize, a choice of 2 digistamps and Third prize, a choice of 1 digistamp.

Thanks for popping by.  If you feel like leaving a comment, please do so, as I really appreciate them all. Take care, hugs Sharon x

10 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Sharon. This is a very pretty card. Love the papers and the colours, a fabulous blend, which highlights this image. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

Catherine said...

This little Troublemaker is so sweet Sharon and so is your card ! Love those colours and the glitter on the ice-cream is so lovely ! Beautiful embellishments too ! Have a smashing sunday Sweetie ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Renkata said...

Hi Saron,
Love your colouring so sweet. The image look very pretty.

Pinklady 68 said...

A beautiful card in lovely pastel:-)
Very sweet image you have colored too!
Have a great day!
Hugs from Laila.

Riet said...

Prachtige kaart Sharon,geweldige stempel,mooi ingekleurd.
En wat een mooi papier.

Liefs Riet.

Cheryl Valadez said...

Hi Sharon, I love this beautiful card! Troublemaker looks so sweet in pastels. The layout and details are just lovely and your coloring is spectacular, too! Hugz, Cheryl

Jackie said...

Hi Sharon, Just love the colours you have used on this card.... colouring superb as always. xxxx

Crealin said...

Hoi Sharon,

wat een knappe kaart, zo'n mooi papier en wat een toffe stempel. Super!

Groetjes,

Lins x

Tara Godfrey said...

This is stunning, Sharon! I just got me some KennyK images and I can't wait to colour them up...Troublemaker is my fave, I think, hard to pick a fave they are all sooooooo super cute! You have coloured her beautifully and I just adore this gorgeous card, hun!
Hugs,t

Unknown said...

Wowzie card!! Love the colors!! Your design is awesome...very pretty!