Pages

07 August 2010

Sharon's Craft Desk

I've been busy with my DT card for Kenny K's tomorrow and as I was busy taking pics, I thought I would take a pic of my new craft table to share with you all...  Note the coffee cup on the desk... just love my Hazelnut coffee..  So girls, this is where I like to play!

 My Saturday has been a hectic one... had a "tune up" at the hair salon and now I feel like a new woman!  Then it was off to the shops for myself and the folks.  For those who have been following my blog for a while now.. you know that my dad's health has not been good for a while now... things have not improved!  I've managed to convince him not to drive anymore... which makes my load a bit heavier over weekends, but I prefer it this way.  Somehow God gives you the strength to see things through.

Hope you've had a super Saturday. I'll be back tomorrow with another post for Kenny K's Krafty Girlz challenge, so watch this space!

hugs Sharon x

7 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Sharon. Now we know where you sit and make your fabby cards. Its not a mess, at least things are organised on there, its a workplace.
Have a lovely evening and I look forward to see the next creation rolling off your new work are, haha. Happy crafting.
Lots of love, Sandra xxx

Renkata said...

wow your place is so schoon, echt mooi.
Groetjes Renkata

Liza said...

Lovely to see your work space Sharon, I just wish mine was as tidy!!

Liza x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Sharon, thanks for sharing your space, I can visualise you sitting at your table, drinking your coffee and making lots of lovely things.

I have been wondering how your father was, am thinking of you. I have been without my dear dad now for 23 years, thats half my life. I have trouble remembering his laugh, his little ways but I do remember the time we spent together and am very grateful for those memories. Enjoy your time with your dad, its so precious.

Sending you big hugs as always, Heidi xxx

ThePurplePlace said...

Hi Sharon,

I stopped to say Hi and thank you for the kind comment you left on my blog.

You are I both share a wonderful friendship with Colleen, and I know she speaks very highly of you. I know she's become a dear friend to me and I feel luck to have met her, I'm sure you must feel the same way. Colleen is a true gem.

You are one very talented crafter and I've visited your blog many times to view your fabulous creations! I wish you continued success and wish you the very best.

Making cards for OWH, is something I totally enjoy and I'm very happy I become a part of that wonderful group!!

Happy Crafting,
Lisa

PS: Your desk is a whole lot neater than mine, especially right now, as I have been crafting all afternoon...Yikes what a mess!!

Unknown said...

Wow, I am blushing big time! Thank you Lisa for the kind words, both you and Sharon are very dear friends! Sharon, Love your desk and work area. If you saw mine you would laugh and say "oh my" for there is nothing in place at the moment... well, the whole week. LOL, it looks like a tornado hit it! I think it is one of biggest pet peeves to clean up after MYSELF in there!!!

Steph said...

Sharon, I love it. Looks like you have been busy making many fabulous cards. I would love a cup of that coffee. I like to mix hazelnut and french vanilla together. It looks like you have a nice bright area to work. I have been working on a card for a swap I am doing on Monday so I wont post it until Monday night. I hope you have a fabulous weekend:)