Pages

17 December 2010

Exciting News to share....

Hello to all my dear blogfriends out there... and a very warm welcome to the new faces that have joined my Creative Friends list... I'd love to visit you too, so please leave your blog addy so that I can pop around to say Hi ;)

I have some very exciting news to share... I have been chosen to join the wonderful talented group of girls on the Party Time Tuesday Design Team... thanks so much for chosing me, I can't wait to start working with you all !

For those who are not familiar with PTT, here are some guidelines...
* Challenges take place every Tuesday
* You need to make a birthday card and use birthday wording on the front of your card
* You need to enter a NEW creation and link back to your blog


Now... how easy is that...  If you'd like to start straightaway, here's the Sketch for the latest challenge


And while you're here, why not grab this lovely I Party at PTT badge to add to your blog....
My first challenge as a DT member starts on 4 January, which is the first challenge for the new year, so watch this space !  I am sure we are going to have lots of FUN together.  Please pop around and join in too ! 

Tons of hugs, Sharon 

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Wahoooooo!!! Welcome aboard g/f!! I know without a doubt you will make a wonderful and beautiful addition to the team! Hugzzzz and can't wait to create together even on different teams!!

ursula Uphof said...

Congratulations Sharon. Now that's a good idea, to make a birthday card a week. Joined a group making a Christmas card a week, so I SHOULD be OK for next year. LOL!.Enjoy your holidays.

Cherie said...

Congratulations Sharon well deserved!!!
Hugs cherie x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello my friend. I knew you would do it. Many congratulations. I cant wait to see your first creation, it will be fantastic, as always. Enjoy it. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

Debbie Harris said...

Congrats Sharon! I just love following your blog, your work is stunning! Enjoy your time away from work! Hugs xxx

Catherine said...

CONGRATULATIONS Sweetie ! It's so exciting starting with a new team ! Can't wait to see the gorgeousness you will create ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Sharon, you're going to rock that challenges! Can't wait to see your stunning creations.
Amelia X

jimlynn said...

Big time congrats!!! So excited for you! They're getting one of the best!
Lynn

Dianna said...

I'm so excited to have you on the Design Team!

Dianna, Co-Owner
Party Time Tuesdays