Pages

19 February 2011

Tilda with Small Gift Birthday Card

Hello friends... gosh, it seems like ages since I last typed a post.  Thank you so much for your visits, I really appreciate you popping around and leaving such lovely comments for me to read!

It is a very hectic period for me at work right now... we have a staff conference coming up in 2 weeks and there's loads of work for me to do before then, so my crafting time has almost ground to a halt!  Not to even mention my blog-hopping time.... I'll catch up soon, promise!

Kendall asked me to make a birthday card for her to give to a colleague of hers at work who is celebrating her birthday on Monday.  As I received this new little Tilda with Small Gift as a gift in the post, she suggested that I use her on the card... I was only too happy to oblige... hope you like it!

The base of my card is white and the patterned paper is from MME, but the name has been cut away, so I can't share that with you, sorry!  I added a piece of spotted paper for contrast and found some flowers amongst the new one's I purchased from Paola, to match the colours in the striped paper.  How lucky was that?

I went all out and decorated the inside of the card as well, here's a small peek (above) and then just to end a close up of our little Tilda (below), which I coloured with Copics.  I added some dimension glaze to make those bits and pieces "pop".

She is such a cutie, don't you think?  I hope Gabrielle will like her... happy birthday!

I so enjoy your visits and reading your comments. Thanks once again for popping around to say hello. hugs Sharon x

23 comments:

dolcreations said...

What a wonderful birthday card.I love that little Tilda. I love how you finished the inside too..I think that just makes it JUST PERFECT!

RenateKreativ said...

A wonderful birthday card. I love the images.
Hugs Renate

Sharon Caudle said...

Adorable Birthday card, Sharon! I love her and you've colored her beautifully! Have a great weekend!
hugs,Sharon

jimlynn said...

She IS a cutie - and your coloring is super! Love this.
Lynn

Renkata said...

Very cute birthday card. Such a sweet layout Sharon.

Isbel Ahmad said...

Beautiful, I love the colors.

Tracy S said...

How adorable. I love the way you colored her to look so soft. Also really like the row of flowers on the ribbon.

Cami said...

Beautiful BD card for you daughter's colleague's birthday! She will love this! Your coloring is beautiful!
Hugs,
Cami

Iulia said...

Such an adorable birthday card, Sharon! Love those pastel colors and your coloring is just fantastic!
Gorgeous card!
Hugs, Iulia

Hetty said...

Wat een super mooi kaartje

gr hetty

Card Crazy said...

Darling card. Love the papers, especially the brown polka dot accent. Really perks up this cute card.
Sue S.

justme1972 said...

I REALLY like your card!!


justme,
laura

Cassy said...

So sweet! I love those flowers all in a row!!
:o)
Cassy

Rene said...

Isn't she darling! Great card!
Rene :D

ursula Uphof said...

A lovely card, and she is so sweet. Good luck with all the work, hope when it's over you get a bit of play time. Warm wishes

Chris said...

Very cute.

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

she is a little cutie, gorgeous card design too.
don't work too hard . janex

Riet said...

Schitterende kaart Sharon,zo lief die stempel,mooi ingekleurd.
Heel mooi papier.

Liefs Riet.

Catherine said...

This is such an adorable card Sharon ! I simply adore those colours and the little flowers are so so cute ! Love the glaze on the shoes too ! Sweet ! Have a lovely sunday my friend ! Hugs and love from Catherine

chilli pip said...

Those shoes look great and i love the way you have coloured around Tilde to highlight her.
a great card Sharon
Hope you dont have too much stress at work.We have financial year end next week JOY!

Jane H said...

Sharon she's so beautiful!

Leslie Anne Avila said...

Sharon,
What a lovely lovely card. I just adore this image and you've colored her wonderfully.
Blessings to you and I hope you have a great day.
Hugs from Georgetown,
Leslie

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful green background color for Tilda's oval and she looks so adorable on this pretty card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio