Pages

22 August 2011

It's raining pancakes...

Morning friends... I was hoping the title of this post would catch your attention...hehehe   It was cold and wet in Cape Town yesterday. Just the perfect weather for staying indoors and catching up on some crafting... My favourite kind of day.

I made some of my lovely Vegetable and Bacon soup, which Kendall loves so much and we had that for lunch.  For supper, she whipped up some pancakes and brought it to my craft-table whilst I was busy skyping and crafting with a friend...


Now doesn't that look yummy.... no wonder I can't lose any weight!!!   Only joking, it's not like this is a daily or weekly occurrence!

Inbetween eating, crafting and chatting I managed to come up with some more Clean and Simple cards, which I thought I would share with you all.  Hope you like them.  Thanks so much for those who visit and leave such sweet and encouraging comments, I really appreciate them all!


The polka dot paper is a very old favourite which I purchased from Paola ages ago and I think it is the last or second last piece that I have. I've teamed it up with the stunning ribbon I received from Gail for my birthday.  Underneath that I've added some paper lace, using one of Martha Stewart's punches. Added a flower and stamp and Bob's your Uncle!  The stamp is a local product from Great Impressions, purchased at Merrypak.  I thought I could use this a lot!


I have had this piece piece of butterfly designer paper what seems like for EVER!  As it is much too pretty to cover with all sorts of embellishments, I thought it would make a perfect C&S card.  Just used a simple polka dot ribbon to run beneath the classic sentiment and voila!  Love it!

Hope you have a wonderful day... I'll be catching up with you all later.  Take care, hugs Sharon x

8 comments:

ursula Uphof said...

These are such pretty card. Wished I could have joined you for your lovely lunch. Thanks so much for the time you spent yesterday, I think I got it sorted this morning, I will email you later. Have a great day and keep warm Hugz

debby4000 said...

Oh beautiful cards Sharon.
luv
Debby

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Sharon. Wow, the cards are so fabulous, and I am loving your new style of cards. Perfect for every occasion. Stunning papers my friend.
The pancakes look so yummy scrumptious, shame I dont live close by, I would have been round to share with you, haha.
Have a lovely day, Love Sandra xx

Catherine said...

Your cards are gorgeous Sharon ! I really love this new style... The papers you choose are always fantastic... Gosh those pancakes look yummy ! Can I have one pretty please ? Hugs and love from Catherine

Liza said...

Lovely CAS cards Sharon, so pretty an perfect for any occasion. I hope you enjoyed your supper...yum yum!

Liza x

jimlynn said...

GREAT cards! Love the simplicity of them - yet just lovely.
Yummy looking pancakes too!
Lynn

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Love your CAS cards Sharon. The designer papers are gorgeous. Keep warm.
Amelia x

dolcreations said...

Now those pancakes look amazing...no wonder you could create cards like you have after such a delicious snack!LOL
I love your cards..so bright and cheery! The butterflies are gorgeous!