Pages

20 July 2013

Totally Gorjuss (DT) - FUR-tastic!

Good day bloggers

Welcome to my little part of the world. So nice of you to pop by to see what I am creating for the Totally Gorjuss challenge this week.  Our theme is FUR-tastic!  Let your imaginations run wild.

I was commissioned to make a card for a little girl who is celebrating her first birthday and this is what I came up with.  Having used the Tatty Bear, I thought it would fit this challenge just perfectly.


As it is for a little girl, I have gone for a pink, white, blue and yellow theme.

Recipe for this creation
Image: Me To You (Tatty) bear, which was a very welcome gift from a follower, Jeanette.  Thanks so much Jeanette, I will be using this stamp often.
Colouring medium: Copics and Pastel Chalks
Sentiment: Purchased from Merrypak
Cardstock: Wilson & MacLaghan range of 6x6 paper pads, purchased from Merrypak
Patterned paper: Spring Chic by Me To You, a 6x6 double-sided paper pack in pastel colours
Butterfly: Punch by Martha Stewart
Banner Die:  La La Land
Pearls, ribbon, button:  From my stash


I love decorating the inside as well, as you can see. My customer was very happy with it... which makes me very happy!

Our sponsor for this challenge is Heather's Hobbie Haven.  Please visit her store for all your crafty needs.

Do pop around to the rest of the TG DT to see what they have created for your inspiration.

Thanks for popping by, do leave a comment before you go, will you.

hugs

6 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Oh My Goodness Sharon, how adorable is this creation. I just love all the details and that banner is so cute. Stunning little butterfly and fab image.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Catherine said...

This is such a sweet card Sharon ! Love this little Ted and the bunting is adorable ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Doreen said...

Gorgeous,love the image and fab details.xxx

Crystal said...

Awwwww Sharon this is totally adorable!!!! Beautiful card sweetie!!

Petra Swart said...

Ooo, Sharon, ...love all the detail, specially the little banner. This card is perfect for a little girl ... in fact I think any girl would love it, no matter the age!
Have a great week! Hugz.

Sandy said...

Your creation is truly "totally gorjuss!"
Sandy