Pages

17 January 2014

Something New...

Hello friends

I've been clearing out my craft room (still not quite finished), as I go back to work on Monday and I came across this tin little of stunning cards which I purchased from a local shop, TYPO.  They were very appealing at the time I bought them, but have been laying hidden for quite some time now... I just KNOW you feel my shame, as it's happened to you too, right ?   Lol


Here are some of the cards.... aren't they just adorable ?


And some more...

Inbetween clearing out my craft room, I thought I would visit a few of the blogs I so enjoyed visiting last year, to see what the owners have been up to whilst we've been on holiday and when I read and viewed this post of Michelle's over at Mish Mash, I just knew I could do something similar with my little cards.  So, watch this space.  I'll be trying something NEW out and if they look decent enough, will share via my blog. Thanks to Michelle for the inspiration.

Thanks for popping by.



2 comments:

Sue said...

Hello Sharon,I have done the same with small cards.Nothing like yours though.
They are very pretty!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, these little cards are soooo sweet, Sharon - lovely to have when you need a quick card and there's no time to make one!! Such lovely photo's on them!
Hugz