Pages

14 April 2014

Taking a Break...

Hi Everyone
 
It is with a heavy heart that I need to inform you that I will be taking a break from posting regularly on my blog.
 
Thanks so very much to those who have faithfully popped around to view my creations for the past 5 years that I have been in blogland.  I really appreciate your visits and have loved reading your comments.
 
I have been commissioned to make cards for a local Florist, which I am excited about and my last few posts have given you a taste of what I am creating for the store. I don't know whether this will be a standing arrangement or not, as it is still early days and I am not sure how well the cards will sell.  But... I would like to focus my attention on this right now.  As you know, I work fulltime and only have my evenings free to craft and relax. 
 
I may even take this time to start entering a few challenges, who knows?
 
Almost a year ago my daughter bought me one of  Becky Higgins Project Life card collections and my intention was to start journalling our photographs.  Sadly, nothing has happened thus far and I need to give this my attention too.
I may start another blog in the not too distant future, but for now I just want to browse around, gather my thoughts and tackle what I need to before I even go there again.

Thanks to the awesome crafters out there who have WOW-ed me with their creations. You are all so talented and it has been a privilege getting to know you all through this hobby of ours.  Thanks for the friendship too. 

Please keep in touch via my blog, email or FB.

Take care


9 comments:

Marika said...

Hi Sharon

I will miss your regular posts. Good luck with the cards that you will be making for the florist, I hope that you will do well.

Keep well and do not be to quite.

Hugs,
Marika

Melissa said...

Sorry to hear that you are leaving the TG DT.
Itvhas been great working with you and I wish you the very best for your future endeavours.
Please keep in touch.
Hugs
Melissa xxxx

Sue said...

I will miss seeing your post Sharon.I wish you all the best in whatever comes next for you.
Hugs Sue xx

ursula Uphof said...

Will miss your posts and seeing your lovely creations. Take care and good luck. hugs, Ursula

Annette said...

Sorry to hear this Sharon, but understand as I work full time too and there just are not enough hours in the day to do what I want, so fun time is limited. Make the most of it honey, and hope you share some of your adventures in the future.
Hugs
Annette
xx

jimlynn said...

Sharon, you'll be missed for sure with all your lovely creations but I wish you well on this new adventure!
Lynn

heidy said...

Good Luck Sharon!!
XXX Heidy

Shazza said...

good luck, think I may need to do the same x

Petra Swart said...

Oh my, Sharon, I'm going to miss your posts!!! I so enjoyed your work, but I understand that you have to concentrate on your cards for the florist now. I wish you all the best with that, my friend, and I know that when the time is right we will see you again in Blogland. My best wishes accompany you, but we will stay in touch with e-mails. I know that this must have been a difficult decision for you to make, but I know that you would not have done it without being sure that that is the way for you to go at this stage. Keep well my friend, we are going to miss you!!!
Hugz!! XX